Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Don't Read This; This Is Just A Waste of Your Time. How I Knew? Well, It Was A Waste Of Mine. Feed Your Boredom Somewhere Else Where It's Sunny.

What am I doing now? Waiting. Waiting for something to write here. Someone to text or call me up. Something to eat. Something to listen to. Someone to fix himself up. Something to...well. We all know I dislike Wednesdays to the very tip of my...toes.

I want to get out of here. This restlessness is getting to my nerves. Good thing there's bowling tomorrow, I can take it all out. Oh. And that Buddhist temple is just across the street from it. I just might visit.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go where it's sunny? But it's sunny where you are.

Check your phone. Somebody might have texted you by now.

1:33 PM  
Blogger Ferretti shoes said...

and so someone has. a fungi person!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Niko Batallones said...

And the realization that I can't call you. How can I? Hahaha.

(tries hard to be existentialist but can't)

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home