Saturday, February 10, 2007

Purposive Delay of Scholarly Issues

For the life of me, I can’t believe I survived this week. Just one more report to go for tomorrow and I’m…three more research papers, three reaction papers/critiques, one Philo 11 homework, some number of exams I’m scared of finding out…and I’m done! What the funk.

The whole week was fun, but I found myself falling flat on my face on the bed every night. I fall asleep anywhere now---baby buses, aircon buses, benches, any place where I can remain static. I dislike this lifestyle. I’m a sedentary sort of person so all this activity is physical overload.

I’ll write about my thoughts on turning nineteen next time. Fark this report, as usual, I’m purposively delaying my scholarly issues, i.e. cramming. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home