Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Laceration

My friends are not really cool with you, Spouse Equivalent. I don't know how I could explain the fact that I'm not only in love with you, but that I also need you. That we don't always fight for serious reasons. That if there's anyone taking anything for granted, it's me. And that they'd really have to trust me on that point.

I wish I could tell them properly. But bias comes first. They have stopped trying to understand you and your twisted logic. Its tiring, I know. But they are not in love with you.

Why do I feel the need to explain, anyway? Time heals all wounds. Right. Of course not. Only Band-Aids heal all wounds. At this point in time, though, no Band-Aid is big enough to cover this laceration of betrayal between friends.

We'll see. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home