Saturday, September 09, 2006

The Only Difference of Fiction from Reality Is That It Has To Make Sense

Started the day with Spongebob’s Friend Song (a friend is a friend till the end of the end that’s forever and a day). Followed it up with Steven Lynch’s Hermaphrodite (she’s part girl, she’s part boy, she’s got parts everyone could enjoy). Picked the pace with Panic! At The Disco’s The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide is Press Coverage (sit tight I’m gonna need you to keep time come on just snap snap snap your fingers for me). Was feeling cool with their There’s A Good Reason Why These Table Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven’t Thought Of It Yet (I’m the new cancer never looked better, you can’t stand it).

Fell asleep on the bus with Ks Choice’s Quiet Little Place (and now everything I feel whether it’s fiction or it’s real it’s so much clearer). Woke up and realized I was already in Taft. Late. But I was still Walking By the avenue with Something Corporate (so why do you leave these stories unfinished). Ran up six flights of stairs to my fourth floor Hum1 classroom to the beat of Fall Out Boy’s A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me (I set my clock early cos I know I’m always late). When the prof glared at me as I entered the room, it was Sugar, We’re Going Down playing in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home