Sunday, October 07, 2007

Tomorrow We Can Drive Around This Town

I can't get enough of Hit the Lights's Hey Jealousy. Don't get me wrong, I like the version of Gin Blossoms---but I love upbeat. Upgrade upbeat into something more upbeat and you've got me hooked.

Something I also don't get tired of is K's Choice. I have their whole discography, I'm listening to it now, I'm rediscovering them. I didn't know that the Almost Happy I know is just an "acoustic" version of something more...well, upbeat would be the word for it.

and i don't know what you want
cos you don't know so
what's the point of asking?

Well, the point of asking can be something as mundane as having something to do. I like asking questions, even if they don't have answers. It's something to do to fill in the dead air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home