Saturday, October 14, 2006

“Naked Boy Pissing On Cat”, ∞cm x ∞cm, reality on blog

Reading disturbing books might offend your intellectual perception of the world; witnessing disturbing scenes, however, definitely offends my five senses. Which scene? Read the title miss, mister, misser. It’s something Betch would definitely love.

The past few days have been…darn it, I don’t know what to say about them. So I won’t say anything about them. Though I know you want me to.

Gah. I don’t feel like blogging at all. I’ll get back to you when I’m fixed up. Er, rather, when internet in the house is fixed up. Oh, someone wants to sell me a plug and play modem for only three pesos and a plate of spaghetti. Blink. Blink. BLINK.

And, PS---the dresses at this bedamned mall are finally fitting me! Thanks to a flash flood and the ensuing five days of noodles. The result: 102 lbs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home