Friday, October 27, 2006

The Clouds Are Taking A Piss (On Me)

It's raining. The rest of the world is covered in a dreary sepia, a half-light bright enough to see in and dark enough to see back. Just the kind of weather to make you think things you'd rather not.

Impunity. I have dealt with my life right now in impunity. The rain seems to be mocking me, pissing on my roof, and laughing its pattering laugh. It doesn't even have the decency to stop a while and take a breather. Figures of speech will not forgive me.

A song: I'm dancing with myself, I'm dancing with myself, when there's nothing to lose and there's nothing to prove, then I'll be dancing with myself.

Now look, Lizette. Look at what you've done.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry.

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dont be

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home